Open Systems Can Help Protect
Your Remote Workforce
of organizations won't bring employees back to the office in 2020
of a company's workforce needs to be in the office to be fully operational
is the current average cost of a data breach
Rethink Networking Infrastructure and
Security for a Global Pandemic
The global spread of Covid-19 and the resulting stay-at-home orders caught many IT leaders by surprise. They scrambled to support employees to successfully work remotely.
Thanks to our MEP solution, 72 enterprises are keeping their operations up and running during these unprecedented times.
The “New Normal” Opens New Attack Vectors
Now you have to think differently and ask yourself:
- How can we authenticate home workers accessing legacy systems and cloud applications?
- How can we minimize network latency issues?
- How can we defend against cybercriminals who prey on remote devices and users?
Learn how we provide your organization with contingency planning support during difficult times.
Make Sure Bad Actors
Don’t Find a Home in Your Network
Outsourcing your security function offers a realistic approach to coping with this ongoing crisis. We provide the key pillars for delivering secure remote access:
- Managed detection and response (MDR) puts the eyes of seasoned security experts on your environment 24×7
- A cloud-native SIEM detects threats using behavioral analysis and initiates automated responses
- Integration with the multiple security controls in secure access service edge (SASE) delivers the context to make threat alerts—and guidance on your response—more relevant
The result is a solution that assumes bad actors will circumvent your first line of defense. It combines these capabilities to create an advanced threat detection model that stops threats earlier in the cyber kill chain.