5 Takeaways from the Open Systems 2023 Annual Customer Forum
In June, we hosted several Open Systems customers at our annual customer forum in our offices in Zürich. The event was an opportunity for us to share some insights and information on our services with our customers, listen to feedback from our customers, and for our customers to share their experiences and learn from each other. Plus, German extreme ski mountaineer Benedikt Böhm gave us an inspiring speech. Here are the top five takeaways from the forum:
- Passion is key. Our CEO, Daniel Neuhaus kicked off the customer forum with a quote from Yvon Chouinard’s book, Let My People Go Surfing. “We had no dividing line between those who used the products and those who made them.” By leading with passion, our employees are more innovative and better serve customers.
- Trust is a fundamental value for a cybersecurity company. That’s why we provide a consistent 24/7 global experience with highly trained and educated experts, all for the customer.
- Our product roadmap: looking ahead. We have been working hard on our products and services and were excited to share more information about what’s to come for the rest of 2023 and beyond. Customers who couldn’t attend the event can reach out to their account representative to learn more.
- Forrester shared some insights. We heard from a Forrester analyst about what matters most to technology executives this year and how that impacts the IT security and risk landscape. He talked about how zero trust is a proven method to combat today’s risks and vulnerabilities and explained what zero trust is and is not.
- Organizations want guidance on zero trust. During the forum, we heard from many of our customers that they turn to Open Systems for guidance on how best to move to a zero-trust architecture – something we’re happy to do for them.
After such a successful event, we decided not to wait until next year. We’re planning additional local customer forums for this fall and are excited to share the latest updates on our offerings and hear more from those who are most important to us – our customers. Stay tuned for more.