Every managed service by Open Systems is delivered on a unified platform that comes with a customer portal, 24×7 operations, and consulting by experienced engineers.
Extendable, industrial strength platform – cloud-deployed or on premises
Operational key figures, tickets, tools, and network and security insights
Our DevSecOps engineers ensure your network availability and security
We have the knowledge to deliver solutions that fit your business
Simpler Than a Box
Three ingredients make a platform: (1) cloud infrastructure or hardware, (2) software, (3) data. Each needs maintenance.
- Open Systems uses industrial strength hardware, a hardened operating system for optimal performance, and regularly monitors for updates.
- We stand behind our promise of superior service, including free replacement for hardware or software if it doesn’t meet our strict performance standards.
- Logs are maintained and processed with cybersecurity in mind.
Crystal Ball on Your Network
Our easy-to-use customer portal allows you to see a real-world view of services at any time, analyze network performance fluctuations, and get meaningful insights.
- Well-established escalation and sign-off processes in the ticketing application allow for close collaboration.
- Upgrades and maintenance are efficient, with global changes implemented quickly.
- Only authorized users are permitted to view data, create tickets, and make changes according to the policy defined by your organization.
- The audit trail automatically logs every change.
Keeping Networks Going - Day and Night
Experienced engineers and security analysts work, according to a progressive DevSecOps model, in our follow-the-sun 24×7 integrated NOC and SOC, managing:
- Maintenances and replacements
- Configuration changes
- Network and security incidents
Our engineers commit to continuous collaboration and improvement by leveraging our global cybersecurity networks.
Consulting at All Stages of a Life Cycle
Tuned to your needs, our experienced professionals are behind you at every stage of your network and security life cycle by:
- Sharing knowledge
- Taking on tough challenges
- Proactively threat hunting
- Operating with perpetual optimization and improvement in mind
Open Systems Service Plans
Our service plans combine 24×7 expertise to connect users, apps, sites and clouds while detecting and responding to cyberthreats – all unified on an intelligent platform.
SASE Service Plans
Our SASE service plans consist of network and security products which are provided on a unified platform and delivered by a managed service.View SASE Service Plans
XDR Service Plans
Our XDR service plans consist of detection and response capabilities which are enabled by log analytics on a central platform and remediation functionalities delivered by a managed service.View XDR Service Plans